– BUY THE BEST Madden 16 Defensive EBOOK NOW for $19.99 (Non Premium Madden Daily Members) Everything is Brand New & Works Perfect with Latest Madden 16 Patch!
PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY – CLICK HERE & Get this Same Exact Guide FOR ONLY $9.99 – < 50 % OFF! > (Can’t beat this value because Membership is only $7.95! = $17.95 total for everything instead of $19.99)
** ( Not Getting Access Right Away? Simply Fill Out a Support Ticket Here And We Will Take Care Of You ASAP ! ) **
Welcome to Our Brand New Madden 16 Cincinnati Bengals ” HELL IN A CELL “ Defensive Guide. We feel confident that this is not only our Best Ebook so far for Madden 16, but it is arguably our Best Defensive Ebook that Madden Daily has ever put out. We created By Far Some of the BEST DEFENSES IN MADDEN 16 Post Patch! We literally have every single thing that you would need in a Defense covered in this guide. We broke down 7 Formations and made 34 HD Defensive Videos so far. This is only Phase 1 of our Defensive Guide. It will be updated every week for the next month with Phase 2, Phase 3, and Phase 4.
- Phase 1 is Initial Blitzes and Coverage Setups
- Phase 2 is Additional Adjustments and New Additions to Defenses already broken down based off customer feedback.
- Phase 3 is Official Gameplan and Gameplay videos (Let us know what you want us to break down in gameplays.)
- Phase 4 is anything we may have missed in our guide that you want us to add. This will be used in most of our upcoming ebooks, but we covered so much in this one that I doubt we even need Phase 4 unless a New Madden 16 Patch comes out.
This Ebook is Going To Give You..
- Run Defenses to not only absolutely Lock Down Inside Zone & Shotgun Runs, but you will Destroy someone that tries to run a FB Dive and HB Toss Scheme
- Defense to DESTROY Four Verticals
- Defense to DESTROY Sideline Floods (Corner Flat Streak Combos)
- Defense to Stop Drag Routes
- Defensive Tackle A Gap Blitzes that Come in Against Running Back Blocking
- Defensive End and Dual Defensive End B Gap Nano Like Pressure
- Extremely Fast Defensive End A Gap Heat while also demolishing the running game at the same time
- Numerous amount of Un Slideable blitzes. Blocking a Running Back + Slide Protecting will not be the answer against multiple defenses in this guide.
- We have an Unblockable / Unslideable blitz !
- Blitzes that only send 3 and 4 rushers but can’t be blocked by running back blocking.
- Death to Under Center Passing
- 4 Man Rush that Gets 2 Free Rushers coming in Free and it is Un Slideable! You need to block 7 in order to stop this 4 Man Rush.
- Defense to DESTROY QB SNEAK
- Defense to Destroy PA Shot Wheel from Gun Trips TE
Formations Covered Inside the Guide –
43 Stack, 43 Under, 46 Normal, Quarter Normal, Nickel 335, Nickel Double A Gap, Dime Normal
Here is a Sample Ebook Video From Our M16 Hell In A Cell Bengals Defensive Guide. This is Nickel Double A Gap – Nickel Overload 3. Let’s just say that this Defense is considered the “Fluff” of this Guide. This Ebook is that Good that Literally Every Defense is TOP NOTCH!
The Hell In A Cell Ebook Guide – Formation And Play Listing (Links To Vids Below Should Be Clickable After Purchasing)
PHASE 1 –
- 43 Stack – Intro and Run Defense
- 43 Stack – Non Base Align Coverage Defense (Kills Four Verticals, Sidelines Floods, Drags, etc.)
- 43 Stack – Base Align Blitz Defense (Dual Sided Heat. Must block 7 to stop)
- 43 Stack – Base Align Blitz Adjustments
- 43 Stack – Non Base Align Defensive Tackle A Gap Blitz Defense
- 43 Stack – Summary and Spark Notes Version
- 43 Under – Defensive End B Gap Scheme (extremely hard to block)
- 43 Under Flipped – 3 Man Blitz (Un-slideable and can’t be blocked undercenter)
- 43 Under Flipped – Dual Sided 4 Man Blitz (un-slideable & must block 7)
- 43 Under Flipped – Our Base Scheme (Fiasco)
- 43 Under Flipped – Additional Cycle Setup (Litez)
- 46 Normal – DT A Gap Scheme (comes in against Running Back Block)
- Quarter Normal – Outside Blitz Scheme
- Quarter Normal – Explosive Defensive End A Gap Scheme
- Quarter Normal – Locking Down Gun Trips TE Formation (including PA Shot Wheel)
- Nickel 335 Normal – Locking Up the FB Dive / Toss Combo
- Nickel 335 Normal – Locking Up the Inside Run Game from Shotgun and Single back
- Nickel Double A Gap – Base Align Man Scheme
- Nickel Double A Gap – Base Align Zone Scheme
- Nickel Double A Gap – Press Man Scheme – (Best New Way to Run the Popular Mid Blitz)
- Nickel Double A Gap – Press Zone Scheme (Great Disguise)
- Nickel Double A Gap – Nickel Overload 3 ( Un Blockable Blitz)
- Dime Normal – 4 Man Defensive Tackle A Gap Blitz
- Dime Normal – 3 Man Left Outside Blitz
- Dime Normal – Putting the Scheme Together
- Dime Normal – Additional DT A Gap Blitz Adjustment
- Dime Normal – QB Sneak Defense
- 46 Normal Show Blitz – Play Action Defense
- 46 Normal Show Blitz – Red Zone Defense
- 46 Normal Show Blitz – QB Sneak Defense
- Nickel 335 Show Blitz – Crash 2
- Nickel 335 Show Blitz – Cover 2 Man
- Nickel 335 Show Blitz – SS Mike Cross
- Dime Normal Show Blitz – Left Outside Heat
** This is Not Even The End of This Defensive Guide! Phase 2 Will Be Dropping Very Shortly **