We’re continuing from our last week’s tips with “The New Way to Scheme in Madden 15 Part 2”. Last week we stressed the importance of using PA End Around in your scheme. This week we show how you can incorporate the same strategy with other plays other than PA End Around. We first show an example of what you need in order to perform this concept, and then after break down a Scheme from Singleback Ace revolving around “The New Way to Scheme.” (This will go up in next week’s tips.) Finally we broke down 2 New Defensive Schemes, the Nickel 335 Normal Shake, and a DT A Gap Blitz from 43 Over!
1. The New Way to Scheme in Madden 15 Part 2 – PREMIUM ONLY
2. Nickel 335 Normal Shake Defensive Scheme – PREMIUM ONLY
3. Creating 34 Even Style DT A Gap Blitz out of 43 Over! – PREMIUM ONLY
Attention: Litezout’s computer crashed 2 days ago. These 2 videos were supposed to go up for this week but will now be up next week to go with a gameplay from this scheme!
– Singleback Ace Scheme – Part 1 – Will Be Up for Next Week’s Tips
– Singleback Ace Scheme – Part 2 – Will Be Up for Next Week’s Tips