This morning, EA released a new Madden 25 update for Next Gen’s PS4 and Xbox One. The main thing that they patched was the Stiff Arm Glitch. They also patched the effectiveness of Defensive Backs knocking out the ball in catching situations (against High Catch in Traffic Wide Receivers), and also slowed down some special teams moves that were overly powerful.
Here is the Full Update via EA Sports
– Improved stability in all game modes
– Various stability improvements for CoachGlass and SmartGlass
– Fixed an issue where special moves on kick returners were over-effective
– Tuned precision stiff arm behavior
– Fixed an issue with heat seeker not working properly
– Tuned knockout chances to improve catch rates in tight coverage
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
– Fixed an issue where the MUT friends list displayed incorrectly
– Fixed a bug where Roger Goodell’s suit was displayed incorrectly during the Vince Lombardi trophy presentation
– Fixed an issue where vignettes displayed a black screen when loading into a Head-to-Head game, OTP, and MUT Head-to-Head game.