As we gear into Madden NFL 17, we wanted to start breaking down Offensive and Defensive Formations that are unique and not mainly used in the mainstream Madden Community. The first of these formations that we are breaking down is Gun Bunch Quads from the Jets, Jaguars, and Chiefs Offensive Playbooks. Many people shy away from using Empty Sets as Base Offenses because they fear the pressure and lack of blocking. We made sure you will feel comfortable against both heavy blitz defenses and max coverage D’s.
Here is Part 1 of our Gun Bunch Quads Scheme. We will continue next week with some added plays, setups, and concepts to the Offense + Gameplays to complete the scheme. Enjoy and Hope Everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th!
(PLEASE NOTE THAT WRITEUPS FOR THESE POSTS BELOW WILL BE UPDATED EARLY TOMORROW)
- Gun Bunch Quads – QB Draw (Effectiveness of Draws Vid) – PREMIUM AND WEEK TRIAL
- Gun Bunch Quads – Blocking Protecting Scheme Vid – PREMIUM AND WEEK TRIAL
- Gun Bunch Quads – Inside Posts – PREMIUM ONLY
- Gun Bunch Quads – Drag Unders – PREMIUM ONLY
- Gun Bunch Quads – Spot – PREMIUM ONLY